- Priority: Someday
- Number: 937
- Type: Feature
- Status: Accepted
- Age: 1348 Days
- Prism makes map backups every n time (adjustable in the config).
- Griefer destroys part of terrain using mod items (for instance ExtraUtilities quarry or IC2 laser, which are both not being logged by prism atm)
- You rollback the destroyed area of map from backup
So in the end it'll be something like that
- Part of map was griefed
- Admin comes and sees, that there's noting in logs
- He executes
/prism rollback r:100 t:1d -from-backup
- Prism replaces the requested area of current map to the one from 1 day old backup.
Probably it's better to replace whole chunks, not blocks themselves.
PS. This also can be useful when somewhere on the map someting went really wrong, and the server is crashing when anyone comes to that place.
- Status → Accepted
- Priority → Someday
Creating a free account will let you immediately report issues on this project, as well as comment on existing issues, save your filters, and more!!